Here is what sets us apart and makes the 13th 5CC World Congress THE conference that you do not want to miss:
- Free access to DISTRICONNECT - exclusive B2B lunches and networking events, addressing the industry’s daily challenge to enter new markets and establish and strengthen business partnerships with the right distributors in their target markets.
- Free access to INSIDE THE INDUSTRY - our “congress inside the 5CC congress”. Comprehensive workshops, covering relevant topics, such as FDA approval processes, sales strategies, leadership training, strategic business plans for start-ups, CEO panel discussions, and so much more.
- At 5CC, your exhibitor badge is an ‘All Access Pass’. We want you to join our scientific sessions, engage in discussions, interact with speakers and delegates and learn from each other. That’s just how 5CC works.
- Invite your guests! Complimentary full registrations for your current and potential customers.
- Extraordinary opportunities to showcase new medicines and technologies globally in exclusive live treatment sessions, cadaver video courses, interactive teaching sessions, and sister society meetings.
- Preferred time slots for the industry-sponsored symposia will allow attendees more access to all of your products.
- Exceptional platforms to meet physicians from your target fields in an intimate setting with a focus on quality rather than quantity.
- The exhibition area and lecture rooms will be located on the same floor, ensuring short distances for the delegates.
- Complimentary coffee breaks and the opening get-together in the industry exhibition will ensure continuous frequenting of the booths.
- Announcement of your participation and logo recognition in 5CC newsletters, on the 5CC website, on social media, and in print media (scope: 50,000 KOLs and physicians from around the globe) before, during, and after 5CC 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you and your team to the 13th 5CC World Congress! If there is anything we can do to support you and your business in the coming weeks, please lean in and let us know.