SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 31, 2024, 23:59 (Berlin – Germany time )
ABSTRACT EVALUATION: APRIL 15, 2024
The organizers invite scientists, clinicians, and researchers to submit their abstract(s) for the 16th 5CC World Congress.
Please make sure to be fully familiar with the abstract formalities and terms & conditions before sending your abstract. Incomplete abstracts or abstracts with formal errors will not be considered!
- Abstracts must contain work that has not been previously submitted and/or presented at any national or international meeting before 5CC 2024.
- The abstract submission deadline is March 31, 2024; the abstract evaluation deadline is April 15, 2024. Authors will be notified of the abstract evaluation results by email. Abstracts submitted after March 31, 2024, will not be accepted.
- The authors should specify if they prefer their submission to be considered for oral presentation or e-Poster.
- The presenting author must register as a participant for the full congress.
Please remember: incomplete abstracts or abstracts with formal errors will generally lead to the exclusion of abstracts!
- Abstracts must be submitted as MS-Word or (editable) pdf document.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and must not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract must clearly indicate the following (to be excluded from the word count):
- Abstract title
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation of author(s)
- Country of residence of author(s)
- The authors’ conclusion(s) should be clearly stated. General statements such as the significance of these findings will be considered unfavorably and will generally lead to the exclusion of abstracts.
- Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential.
- Remember to check spelling and grammar carefully. Your electronically submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted.
Speaker Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- All presentations must be as bias free of commercials as possible and that any information on commercial products or services be based on already generally accepted medical thinking.
- It is also preferred that generic drug names be used wherever possible and that any presentation referring to unlabeled or research-associated commercial products should disclose this situation to session attendees.
- The 5CC Board of Directors will review all abstracts without knowledge of the author’s name. Acceptance or rejection of an abstract will be based on the average grade awarded by the reviewers.
- The abstract should be presented in a way that the contribution of the research to advance knowledge can be assessed.
- The 5CC Board of Directors reserves the right to:
- select the abstracts relevant to the sessions;
- decide on the final topic of the abstract.
By submitting an abstract for the 16th 5CC WORLD CONGRESS, the author confirms that he has read and understood the terms & conditions and accepts them.
If you have any quetion, please do not hesitate to contact us, maria_luisa_mummolo(at)logi-vent.de.