To be eligible for the MEMBER fee, you must meet one of the following criteria (supporting documents required):
- You are a member of one of our scientific partners or
- You hold a passport issued by one of our partner countries (Argentina, Australia, Philippines, Poland, and South Africa)
To be eligible for the DISCOUNTED fee, you must meet one of the following criteria (supporting documents required):
- You are enrolled as a student
- You are engaged in a residency training or fellowship program
- You are a registered nurse, nurse practitioner, or part of the clinic staff
- You hold a passport issued by a 5CC-authorized developing country
- You are a non-physician accompanying another registered delegate
- You are an accompanying person, e.g. a spouse or first-degree relative (parents, adult child-18 years and above) who is not a physician
If you do not meet any of the above criteria, please select the FULL PASS (REGULAR)
- Physician (practicing doctors)
- Corporate professional (industry representative, corporate individual, scientist, researcher)
3. WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUPPORT MY REGISTRATION?
- MEMBER OF SCIENTIFIC PARTNER: membership verification (letter from the secretarial office, member certificate, proof of payment of membership fee, etc.)
- DELEGATE FROM PARTNER COUNTRY: copy of passport
- STUDENT/RESIDENT/FELLOW: proof of status from university or clinic
- RN/NP: copy of the current medical license
- CLINIC STAFF: dated letter of sponsorship from the employer
- DELEGATE FROM DEV. COUNTRY: copy of passport
- ACC. PERSON: scan of your own passport and scan of passport of the person that you are accompanying (must already be registered for 5CC)
4. HOW MUCH IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BUY MY TICKET?
The “Early Bird” registration fee offers savings of up to € 110. Make sure to secure your early bird ticket in good time- prices will go up on April 2, 2021. The total number of tickets available for 5CC is limited to 2.000.
5. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION FEE? WHICH SESSIONS CAN I GET ACCESS TO?
* The scientific sessions on the Scientific Partner Day are being self-organized by our scientific partners. As such, a registration fee at their discretion may apply.
6. WHAT IS 5CC ON AIR?
5CC ON AIR is our web-based learning tool for education in advanced medical dermatology and aesthetic medicine. 5CC ON AIR is an exclusive offer for delegates of the 5CC, as we strive to offer an unparalleled platform for learning, education and training for each and every registered attendee. You can enjoy free and unlimited access to high-level learning possibilities, such as 200+ hours of presentations, video material of training courses and live treatments, and abstracts of the 13th 5CC World Congress. The content is available in English, Spanish and Russian.
7. DO YOU OFFER GROUP DISCOUNTS?
Yes, we do offer discounts for groups of at least five delegates. For more information on fees, registration procedures, and terms and conditions, please contact carina_schorling(at)logi-vent.de.
8. IS IT POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE EXHIBITION ONLY?
Sorry, there is no “exhibition-only”-pass available. To gain access to the exhibition hall, you must at least purchase a day ticket.
9. WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT FOR DELEGATE REGISTRATIONS?
Using the online registration, we accept credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard and American Express). No additional credit card fees apply for delegate fees. For on-site registrations, we accept cash (Euro) and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express). We do not accept cheques.
10. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION AND NAME CHANGE POLICY FOR DELEGATE REGISTRATIONS?
Upon registration for 5CC, you accept the following cancellation policy:
- We will refund 80% of the participation fee with a € 30 processing fee, if written cancellation reaches Logi-Vent GmbHon or before April 30, 2021
- We will refund 50% of the participation fee with a € 30 processing fee, if cancellation reaches Logi-Vent GmbH on or before July 31, 2021
- No refunds from August 1, 2021
Name changes are possible with a € 30 processing fee until July 31, 2021. No name changes are possible after August 1, 2021. In the case that your visa should be declined, we do not offer refunds of the of the registration fee, but will gladly apply the registration towards the next 5CC conference.
11. WHAT IF I DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION LETTER/INVOICE AFTER MY REGISTRATION?
If you did not receive the conformation email and invoice, please check your spam or junk email folders. If you still can't locate this email, please contact carina_schorling(at)logi-vent.de.
12. HOW CAN I GET AN INVITATION LETTER?
Individuals requiring an official letter of invitation from the 5CC 2021 organizers can request one with carina_schorling(at)logi-vent.de. Detailed information is available in the Visa information section.
13. RECORDING POLICY
Recordings, photos, as well as screenshots of the lectures in part or in full are expressly prohibited. Violations are prosecuted in accordance with the relevant legal norms.
Logi-Vent GmbH acts as an intermediary and is not responsible or liable for loss, accidents or damages to people or things during the entire congress independently of their origin. Any other agreement will only be effective if in writing and signed by both parties. Logi-Vent GmbH shall not be liable hereunder on whatsoever legal basis by reason of any cancellation of all or part of the event or by reason of any termination of all or part of the event ahead of schedule on account of any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Logi-Vent GmbH, including, but not limited to, pandemics, terrorist attacks, general and labor strikes, invasions, hostilities, war, rioting or similar situations, administrative orders from national or local authorities (such as lockdown and quarantine measures, immigration and transporting restrictions), and acts of nature (such as fires, floods, extreme weather), or other emergencies.